Sunday, May 18, 2008

Slippin' Away

Once again I haven't been great at posting. It seems like time is just slipping away and with all the great weather who wants to sit at the computer?!

Since our last post; the kids and I traveled down to Klamath to visit my Grandma; we had two sick kiddos for a week; my mom came to Hermiston Mother's Day weekend; we had a fairly successful garage sale; had a really rough experience at the dentist office with Teagan (now she'll have to be sedated); put a fantastic kids pool in the backyard so we could cool off in our 95 degree heat and Stan's parents visited a couple of days ago.

This next week Stan is heading to Idaho on Thursday for a guys fishing weekend. I think he is excited and I am excited for him. He needs a break!! While he is gone my good friend, Rachel, is coming to visit. It will be a great weekend for all.

I will post some pictures of the kids in their pool. They are already tan and have that healthy summer glow. Penelope will be one next month.....WOW.....time really does fly by.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't beleive Punky id going to be one already. love you today!

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you! Your kids have the best complextion! (is that spelled right? I really love spell check and I think blogger needs to GET ON IT!) :)

Enjoy your weekend ahead with your girlfriend. :)

Katie said...

What, Punky...one?! I can't even believe that!! Let's get together soon!