Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet spring rain

I love days like today!! The fresh smell of the warm spring rain is awesome. It makes me want to clean and organize everything in my house (which is not something that comes natural to me, hehehe). Days like today recharge my batteries!


We dropped the price on our house by $15,000. We are very serious about selling now. I think dropping the price is a good plan, especially right at the start of buying season. So, to all of our local Hermiston peeps, if you know someone looking to buy a house let us know!


We are also selling our Hiker. It's a great piece of equipment but it is a beast in size and we really don't want to move it. If anyone is interested let me know, they are not cheap but well worth the money.


I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful Tuesday!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Why are you serious now?? :{

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you! Today's weather was refreshing! :)