Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catch up




The kids loved the hot weather we had a couple of weeks ago. Even Punky got in on the sun bathing! We have been busy with lots of visitors, getting the house in tip top shape to show and hopefully sell, yard work, fun and work.
Stan's fishing trip was canceled last weekend, total bummer for him, but I took advantage of having him around for an extra day. We moved a lot of furniture around (thanks to my good friend Rachel that was visiting) and even managed to get a little fishing in with the kids. Blake loved reeling the fish in but Teagan would scream and run away. Of course, I didn't have my camera. I'm having issues with it! I think, actually, it's the battery charger and not my camera.
I'm hoping we have a really good thunder storm!! I'm loving this rainy weather!!! Maybe we'll even make cookies today....I'm sure my thighs would love it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

chrisandshelly said...

Oh I just love when yo post pix of the kids they are absolutly beautiful actually I think they need to make a new word just to descibe those kids. Well I am definatly partial. love you guys.
Oh and punky on that rocker ahhhhhh
precious!

Nicole said...

What cute pics of your kids as always I love the one of Punky on the horse.


The pics of your house look great!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, love that little Punky!! She is just adorable :)

And, I was just noticing that we have very similar tastes in music!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of your kids. They are growing fast!