Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Snip


Ok, I really think I have the cutest kids (when they aren't talking)! Blake has been a real stink lately!! Yesterday he tells me "Mom, I'm going to knock your head off." and this morning he is singing "Mommy, Mommy I don't love you"

I tell you, I'm feeling the love around here!

Teagan has a cute new hair cut. You can't really see it in the picture but it's a real cute bob. She is loving it and doesn't pass a mirror without taking a chance to admire herself.

Penelope is still the sweetest baby!! She isn't crawling yet (thank goodness) but she rolls all around the house. We are really enjoying the stage that she is in.

We are once again in a waiting season. We have to do something fairly soon because Stan's job here is coming to an end. Three guys were laid off on Friday so everyone now feels like they are walking on thin ice there.

We are SO ready for a change once and for all. We hope to have some new and exciting news soon....if we don't we'll just have to have another baby! hahahaha!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nicole said...

our boys seem to be in the same boat Nick will sing and play his guitar saying "no one loves me". aren't these fun times. Teagans hair looks so cute.

Katie said...

This phase won't last forever!! Good thing they are so cute, though!! ;)

Sherri said...

I just love what you guys do for excitement! Now, is it the process of "having" the baby or the baby itself?? Or maybe that it's just free and you don't even have to call a sitter???? Anyway...I know you two..can't keep your hands off of each other! Give us a shout soon! Luv ya..Sher

Crystal said...

You do have some cute kids! Bobs on little blondes are my favorite.