Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Redo

So I updated our blog a little and rearranged a few things. It feels good! It's sorta like your living room....it just needs a little face lift sometimes. I won't be blogging on my own site anymore, too much effort with too little news. Hopefully, that will mean this blog will be more interesting and up-to-date.

We've got some things going on in the near future, I just can't go into detail yet. And NO, we are not pregnant again. We will keep you all posted on what is going on when we can. Until then, just keep praying for God's clarity in our life.

Thank you to all of our family and friends for the encouragement lately. You all are so awesome and keep the comments coming ;)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't stand suspence you better be tellin us soon. love you

sixwickerts said...

I like the way you have redone your blog! You always make me smile with your posts :)

Lindsay said...

Blessings to you this Thursday!! You are one of the top 5 on my blog contest... so if you know of a picure you would like, let me know!

Thanks for commenting too :)

May your day be blessed with love and sunshine!

~ Lindsay

Crystal said...

I hope all works out well for your family no matter what the future holds!