Thursday, April 10, 2008

Huh, soccer?






Teagan started soccer last Saturday and I have to say, it wasn't her best performance. Now, I don't care if she is some super star but I do want her do enjoy herself....she looked like she was about to bust out in tears the entire time. It cracked me up because we play soccer all the time at the park and she is fierce! We showed up at her first practice though and she acted like she had never seen the game of soccer before. I'm hoping, for her sake, that this next week goes better.


Here's a picture of all of us. I don't know if I've ever posedt one of all five of us.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I saw you guys but by the time I went to talk to you you were gone. Nick is on team Pumas can't wait till they play eachother.


Cute family pic:)