Thursday, November 02, 2006

We are still here!

We are alive and well.........just slow at posting a new blog. We have just returned once again from Klamath Falls. We left on the 20th of October to go down for another visit and to spend time with Stan. Actually, Stan and I headed off to Reno for that weekend and left the kids with Grandma. It was a nice time for us, although I don't think we will go back anytime soon. Well, let me clarify......Stan won't go back anytime soon! He is good at making money and I am good at spending money.....sounds like a great balance if you ask me!
The rest of the time we spent just hanging out in Klamath Falls. We visited friends and family and took the kids to a great Harvest Party that is put on at the fairgrounds. The church we attended in Klamath, along with others, does a fantastic job with this every year.
Well....I'll try and get some new pictures up soon.

No comments: