Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nothing to exciting

Well, we had a good Thanksgiving down in Klamath. It took a while to travel down as the roads were black ice for about 100 miles. But, thankfully, we had no trouble. We have been recovering a bit, Teagan had some sort of flu bug Saturday and generously passed it on to me. I think Blake might have had a touch of it also but we are all better, hopefully! It has been very cold here but it hasn't snowed yet. Which I think is a bummer...it's fun to play in the snow but not fun to just go play outside in the cold. It was cold enough that they closed the job site Stan is on for two days. It was nice to have him home but we are hoping this doesn't continue. Three day work weeks are not exactly in our budget.
We are looking at some big changes soon. I will post more on those as they come up. We are excited to see God moving in our life even though we continue to get in His way.
Hopefully I will have some pictures soon. I know that the blog is boring without pictures. I don't know why but I have had a hard time posting them lately. I'll keep trying

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember me when you're sending out family Christmas portraits. Next Easter it'll be four years since I last saw the Miller family.

the Miller's said...

Jerry that is way too long!! You need to make a northwest tour.

Becky said...

Speaking of portraits, I'll be in Vancouver, WA, over Christmas - are you coming over that way at all? Not to mention that it would be fun to see you all!