Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Catch up

Once again I have been really bad at blogging but I will try and catch everyone up on what's going on.....

-We are in Klamath Falls.
-Stan is in school full time and working part time.
-We have an offer on our house, PRAISE GOD!!
-The kids are in VBS this week, and loving it!
-We are still searching for a house in KFalls.
-The end of July we will be in Hermiston to pack up our house.
-We are LOVING being close to family.
-We are really LOVING being back at our church.
-I miss my friends in Hermiston.
-I miss my house in Hermiston.
-We feel like God is at work and alive in our life.

Isn't it amazing to be able to have so many emotions, thoughts, feelings, strengths and weaknesses all at the same time?!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

All very real emotions! Blessings to you!

Sherri said...

Hmm..should we move back too??? :) Friday night is Miller-time!!

We miss you SO much... When does Stan get some time off so you can come visit?? :)

Luv ya, Sher

Nicole said...

Missing you!! So glad that you are enjoying being back home. Yea for the offer hope it all goes through.
Call me when you get here we can help you get things packed and well have to do lunch. Love you!

Katie said...

It's so good to hear from you. Glad to hear about the offer on your house, too! Praise God!