Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A BIG Thank You!

Whoa! What a whirlwind these last couple weeks have been. So much to post about but first I would like to tell all of our friends and neighbors in Hermiston THANK YOU!!

We had so much help packing and loading our UHAUL, what a blessing!

And to all of our friends that stopped by, invited us over and wished us well, THANKS!

These last two years have been, well, strange. We have never lived in limbo and uncertainty for so long. (I promise we are not as unstable as it may have appeared)

We are so happy to have a direction and be working towards a goal. What a great feeling that is!

So, to all of my Hermiston friends, thank you all for the impact you have had on my life. Whether big, small, in person, via blog, daily, monthly, often or not you all have left a footprint on my life path. I will never regret my time there and all the amazing people I met.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a meaningful post! You are a sweetheart... I am happy for your family! Looking forward to keeping up with your family via the blog!

Nicole said...

Thank you for being such a great friend. I am so thankful that God put you here for this last two years. we will keep in touch. love you and miss you.

Katie said...

I am also happy for you guys...can't imagine how hard it was for you these past couple of years!