Thursday, May 07, 2009

Motivation

So for those that aren't on facebook I have just finished this little fitness challenge at my local gym. I am already having a hard time staying motivated to continue with my daily workouts. So, I found some upcoming races in the Klamath Basin that I would like to run in. Now, if you know me at all you know that, I am not a runner. This is something that does not come natural to me and I really have to force myself to do it. However, I know that it is a great way to stay in shape and it's fun to participate in some of these local events.

Here's the list-

Lake of the Woods-15k or 2 mile
Ralph Hill-5k
Crater Lake Rim Run-6.7 miles
Moore Mountain Trail Run-Half Marathon (this one isn't until mid-Sept. so I have a little more time to get in shape for it)

Hopefully, by posting this I will be motivated and stay on track!

3 comments:

Cooke family said...

Those sound fun! I love to run and hope to do a marathon someday! I hope you're able to do them!

Sherri said...

Fun - I would love to join you on the trail - You looked great Ang! And .... ahem.....glad you're blogging again ;)

Sher

chrisandshelly said...

You go girl. Now that you have shown yourself you can win the fitness chalenge you can only
go up and this sounds ausome if I was there I would be right along side of you.love your sister shell
cant wait for september!