Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Long lost blogger!



Yikes, has it really been so long since I blogged?
I guess so, maybe it's all the facebook craze that has kept me from posting.
The kids are all doing great. Teagan is in her last few weeks of preschool, Blake is praying for better weather so he can play baseball more and Penelope is enjoying whatever life brings her way.
Stan and I are doing good. He has been enjoying his brand spankin' used fishing boat. I think we are all ready for summer or something other then cold. We are excited for camping, fishing and bbq.
Hopefully, I will update more often.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

no pics of you?? ;)

Cooke family said...

Hi! Good to see an update! Your kids sure are cute!

Nicole said...

Hey glad things are going great your way. Punky is so big I can't beleive she is walking!!

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

Yay! I didn't realize you were a Facebooker as well...I'll be looking for you now! :)