Monday, February 18, 2008

Long time no post

I just realized how long it's been since our last post. We've been doing good and enjoying the nicer weather. This weekend was fantastic!! The kids were actually out in shorts...I didn't go that far but definetly enjoyed the sun! My brother and company were here for the weekend so here's a few pics from that. The next set of pics are just random from the last few weeks. We did go to the childrens museum in Pendleton (note T's costume) and played with some friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! MORE please! Not only does Teagan have on a "blast from the past" shirt, check out Blake's! It's great.

love,
Mom

Nicole said...

I have been wanting to take the kids to the childrens museum looks like a great time.

Cooke family said...

Out in shorts already! Wow. I was enjoying our "warm" weather today, a nice 41 degrees, the warmest it's been for a long time.

Crystal said...

Love the joyful one of Teagan with the hat on! Poor thing ;)

chrisandshelly said...

I love the pix guys. I just cant
believe how big those kids are
getting I mean just two months
and they look older. wow. Miss
you guys love you
shelly