Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Too much temptation!

Ok, so we had said that we weren't going to find out what gender this baby is. We didn't find out with Teagan or Blake, and really, it doesn't matter since we have all the boy stuff and girl stuff already. But we've already had two U/S and resisted the temptation to ask the sex and days later I was kicking myself! I really want to know this time!! The baby will be sharing a room with the older sibling of the same sex so I thought for planning purposes it would be best to know. So, yesterday I had an appointment and an U/S and I caved! I asked and looked!!! So now we know we are having a girl!! We are all very excited, especially Teagan! The name hunt now begins...so if you have any great girl names we are open for some suggestions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Kelsi Grace Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooke family said...

That's great! That must mean we're having a girl too, since we seem to follow you guys with kids (same order, age apart..except for the last one.) I've wondered about finding out too since Spud will be sharing a room with somebody. Now it makes me want to know!

sixwickerts said...

I love Lacy & Olivia :)