Monday, April 09, 2007

Finally Some Pictures!!










Finally we are all in Hermiston, together again! We had a wonderful three day weekend and a good Easter. Stan is back working in this area (with a little drive) so he will be home every night! The kids are great and loving the fantastic weather we have been having. I feel good...big...but good! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow with a new doctor. I have been seeing my old one down in Klamath for my entire pregnancy so far. I'm sure it will go great....maybe we'll get to have another u/s. Enjoy some new pictures!!

4 comments:

sixwickerts said...

YAY!!! We love pictures!!! And such cute ones too :) It sounds like life is getting back to normal around there. I am so glad Stan gets to be home. It's just not he same without Daddy around. God Bless you guys!

Cooke family said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful kids! It looks nice and warm there. We still need a picture of you! I'm glad everything is going well for you!

Becky said...

Your kids are so cute!! Great pics and glad to see you posting again. I'll add something to your name poll when I come up with something I like. Exciting to hear that you're having a girl!

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

They are soooo cute! The kids and I had fun playing!