Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To go or not to go.....

Well, as many of you know I was going to head back to school this fall to finish up some prereq's to go to nursing school. This has been a desire of mine for a long time and I was very excited to be pursing it. However, after much thought, prayer and talk, Stan and I have decided that I should wait. While all of the small details had been worked out (ie childcare, schedules, tuition etc.) we still feel that our kids are too small and the time too priceless to put them with a sitter. I have to say that I (Angie the individual) am a little bummed, I (Angie the wife and mom) do know that we are making the best choice and we won't have any regrets!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds like a hard decision, but I think you're right, you won't regret that time spent with your little ones! It will be good to see God open the doors at the perfect time.

sixwickerts said...

Good for you Angie, I know it is difficult to put aside our own desires for the needs of the family. It is such a short time in the grand scheme of things though. I know that the Lord will honor your decision, and provide in a great way once the time is right. You'll make a great nurse, by the way :)

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

Angie, As one who has been there..nursing school requires A LOT of energy. You are making a good decision. Once they are a little older you will have a little more time to devote. You will be a great nurse someday! Jenn

Cooke family said...

Yup, I agree with the previous comments! What type of nursing do you want to do? OB or regular?

Anonymous said...

Hi guess who this is


yep it's your favorite

nephew write back well I guess typ back

have fun
love
you
from
Ben