Monday, August 08, 2011

Clear the Air

Based on the few comments on here and facebook and the couple of phone calls I received....I guess I need to clear the air as to what exactly is going on in our life.

Stan worked in North Dakota just for a couple weeks while he was waiting for a spot in Alaska to open up. We are not relocating to North Dakota. He is now working outside of Prudhoe Bay, Alaska on the pipeline and will hopefully be home the end of this month. The kids and I will be staying put for awhile until we make sure this is going to work for our family (so no move yet) Stan will be doing a few weeks in Alaska and then a couple of weeks at home.

I know that Stan misses the kids like crazy and they of course miss him as well. We have tried to stay busy with summer activities and that has helped pass the time for us.

Well I hope this clears a few things up. Maybe the next post will actually include some pictures.

1 comment:

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

That must be rough for Stan. Could be pretty cool moving back to Alaska, though. Either way, it will always work out for the best.