Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged

Ok, I was tagged by my friend Nicole, so here goes.

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:

Home Depot, Walmart, my Mom's, the Laundry Room.

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY:

I don't think I can name four (pathetic)

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:

Moe's (especially the Newport one), Joe's Crab Shack, Cancun, Nibbley's

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

hmm..maybe just a spa or Mexico or visiting some family (Shelly & Chris or Steve-O) or having coffee with Sherri.

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:

Journeyman (which isn't on anymore), Contender, Biggest Loser or most of HGTV.

If you read this I'm tagging you!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

So glad you did this I love Moe's maybe we could meet at the coast sometime this summer.

Michelle said...

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! :) Thanks for playing it is nice to learn about each other.

Katie said...

Hey Angie! This was fun to read :) Hope all is well with you and your family!

Sherri said...

Coffee - ahhhhh would be so nice!
Sherri