Monday, November 17, 2008

Small update

So I'm sure this is the most lame update to do since I haven't posted anything in nearly three months. But...this is all I can manage right now.

We are doing great! Teagan is loving preschool, Blake is loving Teagan being in preschool and Punky is just loving life.

We should be moved into our new house in the next week and then I promise I will post on a regular basis. Although, I'm not sure if anyone even checks our blog anymore. (If you do could you leave some kind of comment so I don't update it for myself)

So....in a nutshell....we will be settled (finally) in a couple weeks.

15 comments:

Sherri said...

Well amazingly enough - I checked it today LOL Love ya girl - Sherri

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

I check it often and even have it set to "alert" me when you do post! So happy for all your new adventures...can't wait to hear more! We love you all!

Anonymous said...

I check it! Glad to hear you're well and I'm looking forward to more Miller news.

Michelle said...

She's ALIVE! ;) Good to hear from you!

Shannon said...

I check! I want to see pictures now!

Katie said...

I'm checking! Bring on the pictures!

Enger Adventures said...

I check regularly. Thanks for the update; looking forward to hearing more :) Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

We also check and were just about to call 911. Good to get your update.

Ken and Bonnie

David, Jenn, and Abby said...

We check too and we're getting a little tired of the rehearsal dinner pics some new ones would be nice.. :)

Nicole said...

YAY I am so exited to see that you posted but so looking forward to seeing pictures. missing you and loving you.



Why would you think that no one checks on you we love you !!!!!

chrisandshelly said...

Looking forward to hearing more and cant wait to see you guys again this Christmas love you all so very very much.
your sis Shell

Cooke family said...

Even quick, small updates are good ones! We're glad all is well!

Anonymous said...

Your not nearly as delinquent as I in posting.
Uncle Jim

sixwickerts said...

We check it too!! Glad you will be back online soon, we have missed you :)

Anonymous said...

How long has it been....2003? Maybe I'll see you in 2009.