Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Calm After the Storm

Well we have been home now for a week and we are settling back into the daily grind. It always seems overwhelming coming home after we have traveled down to Klamath Falls for a long stay. We did have a great Christmas and enjoyed the time we had visiting with family and friends, it is just a lot of work traveling back and forth!! (I am not complaining, I really feel blessed that we can do that!)


We waited until we got home to have Christmas with just our family. It was fun and the kids were professionals at opening gifts by this point.


Teagan and Blake both received a Leapster game thingy. It is pretty cool! They look so grown up sitting with their little video games.


Penelope turned six months old and is trying out a little bit of food. She isn't too thrilled!!!


We still have our house for sale and we are looking foward to a big change in this next year. We will keep everyone posted.

5 comments:

The Oregon Thorndikes said...

The are all so cute! Jeremiah loves his Leapster, too!

Sherri said...

Cool gifts mom and dad!!! Penelope, don't look so perplexed!!
Excited for your new year ahead as well!! Luv you all, Sherri

Sakshi said...

oh, i was just surfing the net, checking out different blogs,and came across yours..
you look like a wonderful family, and god bless you! :)

Michelle said...

Your kids are getting SOOOO big!

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Angie! I don't know how you found our blog, but I'm glad you did. How are you? I suppose your blog partly answers that question, and from reading it, it looks and sounds like you're really happy (when the kids aren't flooding the upstairs bathroom, that is. That entry made me laugh quite a bit). Your kids are adorable, by the way.
Yes, I got married over a year and a half ago, and I'm afraid the blog does my wife little justice--she is a fiery, spunky Texan with all the charm and charisma! You would approve, I think; I married well above myself. As for me, I'm great. I'd love to tell you more, but I'm sure I've taken up way too much space for this little "comment" box. Drop me a note sometime when you can. It's really good to hear from you.
--Todd Woodruff
email address: todd.woodruff@gmail.com