Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We are here!

I can't believe it has been over two months since our last post. Much has gone on since then....I'll just hit some of the more exciting things though. Since our last post we've had Stan's birthday, a good friend's wedding (Stan's friend married my friend and we had nothing to do with it), Teagan's birthday, two trips to Klamath Falls, one knee surgery for Stan (he's doing pretty good) and my mom sold her house of 24 years and moved into a new one.
All three kids are doing great. Teagan is enjoying being the big 4 year old, Blake can't wait until his birthday....he keeps repeating "I be free (3) in January"....and Penelope is nearly 4 months old already! She is at such a fun stage...she laughs, smiles and isn't mobile! It's great!!
I am looking forward to the fall weather and all that fall brings. I love this time of year! I'm hoping to get some projects done in the house. Things like organizing pictures and closets! We still have our house for sale...we aren't sure what is going to take place. We are just trying to be patient and rest knowing that God has a great plan for us. Why is that such a hard thing to do??
I'll post some pictures of the last couple of months.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Wow, great to see you up and running!! Love the pics!!!
We miss you!!!
Chet & Sherri