Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day

Well....I'm still pregnant. I am feeling really good! It's kind of odd...last week I was pretty uncomfortable and couldn't wait to deliver. This week I feel good and have realized we are having another baby, YIKES! I'm ok staying pregnant a little longer....at least I can sleep pregnant (especially with my Tylenol PM).
There are some more pictures of the family on the link in the previous post. That is the photographer's blog and she should be emailing me the rest of our proofs soon. It was fun having some family pictures done. We never have before so I figured we were due.
So I am going in tomorrow to be induced. No more delivery date guesses now, huh?! Hopefully, I can get right in at my scheduled 7:30 time slot (as long as they are not too full with other a patients) I feel like I'm reserving a spot at a restaurant. "Call ahead to make sure we aren't full....if we don't have a table for you here is your beeper" It's kind of strange....maybe it's just because I've never been induced before.
Anyways, we will try and keep everyone posted. I'm praying for a speedy delivery and a healthy baby! Oh, and you can be checking the hospital website in the next few days. Go to www.kadlecmed.org and look for the Newborn Gallery.

2 comments:

Cooke family said...

how exciting!!! I hope it's a nice easy delivery! I guess you're laboring as I write this!

Shannon said...

Angie, I already emailed you your proofs. Oh no! You must not have gotten them. I'll try to email again, if you dont see the email soon call me.