Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Weekend in Klamath


Well, the kids and I returned yesterday from Klamath Falls, again. We went down to visit Stan and attend a wedding. It was great weather and fun to see many old classmates at the wedding. Stan was one of the groomsmen and I have to say...he looked good!!
The weather here in Hermiston has been hot!!! It was 105 yesterday but cooled off to a mild 101 today! Thank goodness for AC!!
Looks like we will be staying in Hermiston. Stan will be working in Klamath, hopefully, only until October. Then head up here for a job close by. He will be able to stay with the same company, which seems to be great!! I'll post more about our "plan" later.

6 comments:

Cooke family said...

Hi! Logan says thank you for his outfit from Teagan and Blake! It's really cute! he wore it to church on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture of you guys!! I am printing it out for my fridge :)

Brady said...

Well hello folks! I was just perusing everyones blog and happened upon yours. Although I'm THE worst communicator ever, I have thought of ya'll often. Some conselation to me never talking to you, huh? (If I had a tail, it would be between my legs!) Looks like all's well down in K-Falls. I'm all the way up here in the big Seattle area now. Gimme' a shout on my blog sometime, choicegravy.blogspot.com. See ya around!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stan & Angie!

Great pictures of your family. We moved to Gig Harbor, WA in early July. CPCC has our phone number and email addresses. We'd love to hear from you!

~ Grant & Karen

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site Older big breast cr paxil weaning perfume lancome hp desktop plotters Brian goodyear bookmakers Frank+son inc chair l8520